Thursday 12 October 2017

Task 1 - Mind map Idea for Crystal Environment 12.10.17

Mind map Idea for Crystal Environment

The Unit 3 mindmap
In order for me to get a better understanding of my storyboard, I first need to know what is going to happen in the scenes I am going to create. I create a mindmap to help me to lay out my plans and sum them up in a way that is easy for em to understand. The main focus point of the game is exploration and what makes that stand out more is the environment. I got to make this world look like a strange planet, so by mixing in two different themes I will get that idea.

Story will also play a role and will be mentioned through the storyboards. There is a reason why they are exploring strange worlds and I want the starboard to pick this up, but not actually show it. basically a game like Journey, where the story is explained through images and cut-scenes but never actually tel you what is going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment