Monday 9 October 2017

Unit 3 Brief

Unit 3 Brief

This unit is a fusion of both unit 1 and 3. The main goal of both of them is to create a cut-scene that has at least one QTE. This will test both my level creation skills and my use of the sequencer. My landscape skills are good, but the sequencer is something that I just got use to. I will be looking more in depth to that, but for now I main focus is on the landscape.  I will be using various techniques, such as post-processing, modular placement and texture creation to achieve this. This will be a prototype, so I do not have to put a lot of effort in this at the moment.


The unit itself will allow me to:

  •       Demonstrate a systematic approach to the understanding and analysis of level design.
  •            Recognise appropriate solutions to game engine problems in creating level design and apply industry    practice to solve them.
  •            Apply critical reasoning to the design workflow and reflect on industry workflows and design briefs
  •        Reflect upon the effectiveness of various technological solutions to use advanced game engine technology in the most appropriate manner.

No comments:

Post a Comment