Sunday 14 January 2018

Task 3 - Powerpoint Presentation of Design Development

Powerpoint Presentation of Design Development

The Crystal Environment powerpoint
With all of the work complete, I can now present my work. In this presentation I will cover all of the pre-production of the levels design and the storyboard. I will go into more detail as to way I have done the choices I made and explain my inspiration to them. I will try to make it as short as possible, because there are some details that are best explained vocally.

The work itself has been quite a long one. For me, what made this task hard has the creation of the different levels.In my unit two blog I explained this, but I overcame the problem in the end. Perspective drawings also played a vital role because they allowed be to visualise my ideas. But also they were used as a guidelines for the Unreal scales.

I will indeed continue to develop my work as the project progress.

Feedback from Presentation




In the Powerpoint I have explained all of the keys point in my environmental scene and I received some good feedback. They were happy that I have explained about the environment and assets in my scene and what their purpose is in the game. The story was explained to them via the storyboards and the peers knew how it was structured the way it is and why. In addition to this, the drawings that I showed them clearly explained the vision I was planing and I am very pleased they liked the drawings.

As for the feedback, one advice they did gave me was sound. I have put sound in my environment, but I failed to mention this in my PowerPoint. My presentation skills could also use some touch-ups too. They are good, but they can also be a bit better. With the feedback that I have received, I can now work on adjusting the environmental scenes a bit further, such as adding in some more particle effects and lighting for the crystal environments. The cave walls also need some improvements due to the simple block models for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment