Thursday 9 November 2017

Task 1 - Landscape Layout Plan 9.11.17

Landscape Layout Plan

Before I stared the sketch plans, I first wanted to get some references to some landscapes. This will requires some images from the internet, but I can also get some examples from the museums. The shots that I will be focusing on.

  • Terrain Layout
  • Environmental Visuals
  • Tunnel Layouts
It is by using these references that I can get a better idea of my game environment and to get that realistic feel. They will also give me some ideas for the interactive elements and decied if they are needed or not.

Terrain Layout

Terrain Layout Moodboard

This moodboard shows all of the top-down layout plans for the underwater environment. I can also blend this with the crystal environments as well to further increase the diversity.


This moodboard shows all of the assets that I can create for this game environment project. Some of these assets will be very handy for some interactive elements and atheistic visuals. 

The tunnel moodboard
I wanted my game to have some tunnels, to add another visual effect and to add more to the story. having all of these images references, will allow me to create a tunnel that is suutable for my game.

No comments:

Post a Comment