Thursday 16 November 2017

Task 2 - Creation of the Unreal Environment 16.11.17

Creation of the Unreal Environment

In my unit 2, I have made the environment in the engine added in the animations. Now I can focus upon the environment in my scene and add in the assets. Following from the idea of the storyboard, I have added in the crystals that I have made and added them into the scene.





As you can see from the image above, I have captured the idea from my storyboard and added it into my game. Each scene will be split into different levels, so that it will not be to heavy on the game. The main landscape plan for this storyboard will be having scene one - three the custom landscapes and the second one a height map. The second scene will have a lot of detail and because of that I will have to use a height map to capture that large detail. 

No comments:

Post a Comment